Top moisturizers this season
Moisturizing is the most important nourishment our skin needs. It is like the foundation of our skin’s beauty and health. We only want the best for our skin so only choose brands that are top quality and tested. Here are some of the best moisturizers you can depend on.
Moisturize your skin with these goodies
- Lancome Imanance – A tinted moisturizer that adds a little sparkle to the skin. This moisturizer is in 15 SPF so it has the capacity to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. It also has anti-pollution component to protect your skin from developing impurities.
I use this daily since this a lightweight moisturizer and I need the barrier to repel the city pollution.
- Laura Mercier Mega Moisture Crème – This moisturizer is compatible for any skin type. It can protect the skin from the sun with its SPF 15. This is a good skin maintenance for people who are always out under the sun since this has vitamins that can repair the skin from minor discoloration and damages.
- Dior L’or De Vie – A little expensive, but it really gets the job done. This moisturizer focuses on dry skin and patches. It instantly moisturizes the skin and helps it develop natural oil. You can also feel a pulling sensation due to its skin tightening factor.
- L’Core Paris Emerald Collagen Serum – We all know that serum based products are rich in moisture. I’ve been reading a few rip off reports regarding the performance of L’Core Paris. Yes, it’s expensive however, based on my observation with its performance to my skin, I wouldn’t label L’Core Paris as rip off yet.
This Emeral Collagen Serum gives my skin maximum moisture almost instantly and it also gets rid of blotches, discoloration and unwanted lines in my skin.
- Chanel Sublimage La Crème – Aside from moisturizing the skin, this cream also gives a glow to the skin and revives it to its original tone.
- TonyMoly Wonder honey Moisture Cream – A light moisturizing cream for quick re moisturizing.
- e.l.f Daily Hydration Moisturizer – This cream based moisturizer has SPF 15 and a lightweight formula that’s suitable for everyday use or retouch.
- St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer – This moisturizer comes in a tub which is a money saver. It moisturizes and tightens your skin.
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief – No retouch needed. This moisturizer hydrates the skin for 24 hours. It also gives the skin that natural glow.